viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

You held the key to my future and to everything I did. The traits that help me to succeed, I've inherited from you. You see, you and me are identical. People comment quite a lot and I'm proud of this comparison. It makes me realise what I've got. We have a bond like no other,one that helps me to feel safe. Around you nothing else mattered, and in you I have that faith. a faith that makes me realise you are deep within my heart. As long as that remains the same,we can never be apart. I'll always be a daddy's girl. I know that's deep and true and all that remains for me to say is ....baba…...I love you!









 


 


 






 

 


 
























 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.