domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

I'm not mad, I'm hurt and sometimes all I can do is laugh to keep myself from crying.............




That moment when your so-called 'best friend' betrays you, betrays your trust and every bit of faith you had in them. They leave you with the memories. The memories that keep come flooding back which brings tears to your eyes every time. It makes you doubt whether they ever really were a best friend or just a jerk disguised as a best friend! I used to miss you and the way you would just somehow make my day when I saw you and everything you said and did was the highlight of my day, and now I've realised, perhaps  too late that you used me, now I don't miss YOU, I miss the person I thought you were...







It's only the biggest slap in the face when someone you trust isn't being real. Was I not worthy enough for honesty? Not only do I no longer trust you, but I'm second guessing myself. I'm not going to lie, it really hurts.......







When you lost my trust, you also somehow lost me.........









Never ignore someone that cares for you, because someday you'll realize you've lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones....







Just because somebody flirts with you, doesn't mean they like you. Just because somebody likes you, doesn't mean they want to go out with you. Just because somebody goes out with you, doesn¡t mean they love you. Just because somebody loves you, doesn't mean they wont hurt you, because people lie & things change and  there will always be those people that would kill to see you fall....







When they say 'forever' they mean, until they find someone better.........







Empty, betrayed, and no happiness; that's heartbreak. You don't want to cry, what's the point? You feel like your heart is falling apart, but your life is going to fall apart too. You don't think it will ever end, like it feels impossible to stop loving them. Friends wonder why if they have hurt you so much you still love them. That's the confusing part, you don't know why. After a few weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief, but you know inside that you're just going into denial. Ater few more weeks, you're back to where you were,  an empty soul and teary eyes. You've spent so many nights laying awake in bed.  After about a million tears cried, finally you pull yourself back together and keep going. You look back on all of the hurt you had from this,and you realize it's horrible. You're still hurt,  but you've learned to hide it,  so that everyone thinks you are okay. You just sit back and wonder how one person could have caused all of this......








Ironic how the person you'd take a bullet for sometimes ends up being the one behind the gun......







Be careful of those who pat you on the back, they might be looking for a soft spot to plant the knife......








Cheating is easy try something more like being faithful..........








When you said you will be there for me, guess you meant only when times are good......








Betrayal is the harshest pain. Trust is lost, will we ever feel the same.......?







Each pain makes you more strong, each betrayal more intelligent, every disappointment more skillful and each experience more wise.....







There comes a time when silence is betrayal......







One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope...........







Don't be afraid of trials, just be strong and believe in yourself..........







Just because I dont fight back doesnt mean I'm weak. It means I'm mature enough to know that anger wont solve anything......







See me with a smile on my face?  I'm the best actress you've ever seen......








Hearing something that absolutely kills you inside and having to act like you're fine...







Fake a smile, laugh aloud, live your life, show them you're strong. In the end, they'll never know that you're always alone......









We can smile even though we are hurting and we can feel happy even though we are unhappy.....







"You are stronger than any situation. You are stronger than any doubt. You are stronger than everyone else thinks you are, stronger than you were yesterday. You can do whatever you want, whatever you decide.  Now, what are you waiting for?"  Difficult question, isn't it ........?




 


The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if your okay, and when they ask,  you burst into tears.....








I am strong, independent and live on my own, but deep inside, I am a little girl who want someone's shoulder to cry on.....








You have the option to sit there and cry or,  you can simply move on and become stronger.........









I know what's sadness, I know how it is to be hurt, I know all of the most worst nightmares, I know so many painful things and I dont even know why, but they kept me alive. Those storms in my life made me the person I am today. I 'm a fighter, always been, life is not an easy class.You have to be broken to wake up the power inside that will keep your head up in the worst times.You have to believe and take a deep breath and remain confident.  No matter what, I never gave up and never will,  because I know how it is to be broken into pieces, to pick them up and glue them together. It took time, but now I am stronger than ever.  Life made me this way.......









You can't say no to life, you have to fight back and beat the odds, you got to take your stand,  because nothing is stronger than you, not a single problem of yours...........










Letting go doesn't mean we don't care. Letting go doesn't mean we shut down. Letting go means we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave. It means we stop giving up resistance to the way things are. It means we stop trying to do the impossible controlling what we can't and instead, focus on what is possible.........









Life is full of troubles, it's not gonna be so easy to fight,  but it's your life and you have to take the responsibility to fight for it.....








No room for regrets because the past is done and gone............








Wounds don't mean you lost, they mean you cared enough to fight..........









You have to get hurt. Thats how you learn. The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people who have fought the toughest battles............








Be strong now because things will get better; it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever..........









She's the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that wont give up on you. She's the girl that's unlike the rest. The one who tries to be her best. The one that spent her days smiling and her nights crying. She's the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong but,  feels so weak. She's the girl that picks herself up and stands on her own two feet and keeps smiling ........








She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps her guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep............








Start by doing what necessary, then do what's possible; and..suddenly you are doing the Impossible.....!







Sometimes we have to fight for what we love and care about, but sometimes we have to find the strength to let it go even if you feel like dying ......








I'm the type of woman that can be so hurt that will still look at you and smile. The type of woman who will brighten your day even if I can't brighten my own...........








Be yourself. There is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.....








Anything you truly want must be worth fighting for..........








I'll keep my head up and smile, just because I know you want to see me fall.........








I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realize that being open isn't the same as being weak.......







I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend like it's not hurting me.......








Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you're okay. Remember: strong walls shake but never collapse....








You can't always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever......







Forgive me if I smile, it's just to hide my fears. Forgive me if I laugh, it's just to hide the tears........











1 comentario:

  1. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling, but, still let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
    Makeda

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.