martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

A dream I keep, a dream I seek, a dream that is real, a dream that shows how I feel. I dream to be a bird, I dream to be the blue sky, I dream to be the green field, I dream to be the flowing river, I dream to be the highest mountain, I dream to be raindrops, I dream to be a red rose, I dream to be a poem, I dream about love, I dream about life, I dream about the future, I dream about the past, I dream of a life where I know what I want and I get what I wish, I dream of a life where I don't lose anyone and all remain the same way they were, I dream of a life with lots of never ending good things, I dream of a life where things are not impossible, I dream of a life where there is no fear, no embarrassment, I dream of a life where there is no war, only peace, I dream of a life where there is always a new sunrise, a life with dawn of sun! I know this life is not possible, that's why it's a dream. My dream..........!



 




 Absence  from whom we love  is worse than death, and  frustrates hope severer than despair…..


 


 


I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day  you find it is the day I will stop missing you......

 




 
















If I could sleep, I'd lock myself away tonight and keep the key inside of me........











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.