martes, 12 de agosto de 2014

If I ever die, will you remember? When you see me cry, will you then remember? When you feel regret, will you then remember? After you forget, will you then remember? When it's pouring down rain, will you then remember? When you feel the pain, will you then remember? When the sun is shining, will you then remember? When you see me smiling, will you then remember.......?


 




I believe that the sun shines after the rain  ..........



 



I believe if you don't get hurt you'll never gain  ........


 



 

I believe in not doing things the easy way...........








I believe in a second chance  ...........


 




I believe there is life after death .............
  





I believe that first impressions last ..............

  

 




I believe something good comes from something bad  .......






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.